- Utility Savings – Many businesses have substantial electric bills. A commercial solar system can significantly reduce or eliminate those bills.
- Tax Advantages – Commercial solar energy systems may yield federal tax credits and accelerated depreciation. These can help with your company’s bottom line, with savings for years to come.
- Sustainability Practice – Market research clearly shows that both Millennials and Baby Boomers prefer to do business with companies that demonstrate a concern for the environment. Isn’t this a win-win for everyone, including your employees?
Consultative Approach to Commercial Solar Installation
Suntegrity Solar was founded in 1977 by father and son team Paul and Keith Kruetzfeldt, who are both engineers.
We see our role as consultants to your business. That means we take the time to thoroughly understand your business, its energy requirements, your goals and concerns.
We review all available financing, tax credits, and other available incentives before we make our recommendations. We respect your time, your intelligence and your decision-making process.
When you are ready to look at solar for your business, our Solar Advisors will perform a comprehensive analysis to determine the best system for you. Some of the factors we base your system design on include:
- Your historical monthly electric usage and potential or planned changes to usage
- Roof orientation and shading over the year
- Hours of operation
- Rate schedule options
- Savings and financial goals
- Aesthetic and equipment manufacturer preferences.
Commercial Solar Energy Options
We have a wide range of mounting solutions to accommodate your design preferences. If you have a large flat roof that is structurally sound and prefer to avoid roof penetrations, we can often install ballasted solar systems. If you have limited roof space and would like shade for your parking spaces, we can install parking canopies to support the solar system. We can also install ground mount systems and on all typical roof types.
We only use top quality equipment to help ensure your system operates for 25 years or more. See examples of our commercial installations to see what we can do for you.
Full-Service Construction Expertise
Once we have factored your data in, we demonstrate our expertise in designing and installing small to mid-sized commercial solar power systems. We take care of every step of the commercial solar installation process, including:
- Utility applications
- System start up, monitoring, and interconnection
We will keep you informed of each step in the process. And we are always available should any questions or concerns arise about commercial solar systems—during or after installation.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
If you want to install level II Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations at your business to support your employees and customers with their EV charging needs, we do that. We’re certified Chargepoint installers.
We can install pedestal or wall-mount systems. A commercial Chargepoint charger can also support billing if you wish to be able to charge for use of your systems. Adding level II EV Chargers is a great addition when adding solar to your business. We will work closely with you to come up with the best option.
Background note: our co-founder Keith Kreutzfeldt assisted in the development of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. He also worked closely with Dr. Frank, one of the pioneers of the Plug-In Hybrid (the basis for the Chevy Volt). And, both Keith and father Paul own Volts!